Please Select
Your County
Make sure to select the county where you will be married, not just where you currently live.

In the state of Washington, marriage licenses are issued at the county recorder’s office. Unlike many other states, Washington does not have many rules for applying for a marriage license. You can apply in any county and use the marriage license anywhere in the state of Washington. The only thing to take into consideration while applying for a marriage license in Washington is that there is a 3 day waiting period and the marriage license is only valid for 60 days.

Leave a Reply

Help other engaged couples with a comment! Did you find this info useful, how was your office experience, did you like/dislike a particular clerk? Share a comment, and as a perk save $5 on the MissNowMrs married name change service! (Your email address will not be published.)

Leave a Comment *
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>
Your name*